Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Pink Moon Afterglow Mandala





 

 

 

I visited my dear friend Midge the day of the pink full moon. Her beautiful flashy pink bougainvillea was blooming and I just had to bring a could of sprigs home with me. 

This morning, a lot of the flowers were falling off the little branches. I guess they didn't like the two hour drive from Cocoa Beach wrapped in a wet napkin. They became perfect bits for a mandala though! 

Something so meditative about fitting the pieces together this way.

Grateful for flashy pink blooms, friends and their awesome gifts, and my creative spirit that finds such beautiful ways to express itself. 

Happy Tuesday, Beautiful Ones! 

1 comment:

Marit said...

Oooh, a sweet Spring love and peace mandala to greet me this morning, thank you Kim! Much love back to you sweetie!