Thursday, September 26, 2013

Share the joy - It’s like riding a bike !

Riding a bicycle is also a great way to keep life balance.  After a frustrating class I was able to power ride home to let some steam out. I love that I've become invested in biking because it gives me time to think at the beginning and the end of the day.

(http://welovetypography.com/post/9336)

I am so thankful for my own power and light.

I found joy in not letting anyone else try and dim that brilliant light in any way today.

This Libra girl is going to keep on riding !

IMG_6093

Deep breaths and focus on the joy, Beautiful Ones !

 

For more joy sharing, visit the awesome Meri at Love, Meri.

7 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Love it, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Ah, don't we LOvE Albert!!
Have a beautiful day~
Dawn

Meri said...

Shine on!

Anonymous said...

Whatever makeup you're wearing in this self portrait...keep using it. You look fabulous! Or maybe that's just the pure joy emanating from within!! xoxox Love to you shiny beautiful friend.

Nadeja said...

Another exquisite picture of you my Kimmy. Your are so beautiful! Your sparkling spirit always shines through! Remarkable!!! You joy brings joy to the world. Keep up the good works my precious one.
I am so proud to be your mom and I love you very much.xoxoxox
Mom

Sueann said...

Enjoy your day to it's fullest!!!!
So will I......woot!
Hugs
SueAnn

somepinkflowers said...

{{ dearest pixie*faced kimbo
you are a jOy
to behold



your light glOwing
&
i am crushing on your ART
these days, too }}

xox