Thursday, August 4, 2011

Share the Joy Thursday–Seek and You Shall Find

Some joys…

DSC03722

Kooky Cats on the computer desk…

DSC03733

Lingering memories and feelings from spending time with those I love so much

DSC03675DSC03707

DSC03705

in a place that has brought me incredible joy over the years.

DSC03718

Really truly loving my art work.

Feeling like the Artist Soul in me is emerging into my pieces lately.

And finding ways to share it…

(look for some new stuff, including this card in the etsy shop soon)

DSC034602

I am well and truly blessed to realize that my life right now is full of sweet and quiet joy.

Everyday.

Even in the midst of this sometimes scary, sometimes painful,always speeding,

completely chaotic world

we have created.

If I put my own brakes on,

return my gaze, my focus and my heart to what is right in front of me,

the joy is there for me to revel in.

For that, my friends, I am grateful to the bottom of my Soul.

STJ_Thursday_web[2]

Go out and share some joy today, Beautiful Ones !

Our hostess with the mostest, Meri, and the rest of the gang is waiting for you.

Big Love !

18 comments:

Sherry said...

I love your gratitude and how you share your blessings...and yes, even in a chaotic world, our lives are rich is so many ways! xo

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Recognizing and remembering. I am trying to look past the pain in front of me and see what it is bringing me in growth. So many challenges, so little time!

Unknown said...

"If I put my own brakes on, return my gaze, my focus and my heart to what is right in front of me,
the joy is there for me to revel in." Oh, my dear friend, that line just broke my heart open but in the BEST way- it broke it wide open and sparkles and color came pouring out. Possibility. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

arlene said...

It's a beautiful world, and you have a beautiful heart. Keep that art, and love flowing!
xox

Meri said...

I think you included your rockin' message just for me today. Thanks, chickie!

Olivia said...

I hear you, My Queen, and what a wonderful way to share the joy of being you, the artist you are, and letting more of yourself emerge...yes, even in the midst of this world. So much joy here, xoO

foxysue said...

Yes, and I am grateful that you share that joy with us it always comes over load and clear!

Sue x

Anonymous said...

I believe you are blossoming, blossoming and opening in your art in a heartful way my friend. Your pieces lately have been really from your soul and full of light. xox Corrine

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

love that bandana in your hair
cool woman you are!

Cheryl said...

Wow! I really love your post today! I love the story you tell with your pictures. I am happy to share your joy.

lynne h said...

If I put my own brakes on,

return my gaze, my focus and my heart to what is right in front of me,

the joy is there for me to revel in.


yes, yes, Big Heart, this is what i keep coming back to also... for me this is the 'lesson' of these last few months...

xoxo

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Grand post! Love the kitty!!! Thanks! Cathy

Noelle Clearwater said...

I see that we were both thinking kitty love for share the joy thursday. Thanks for all the great reminders about gratefulness, Kim. You are an ever-present inspiration. I love your new art work!
xo,
Noelle

beth said...

i love how you love.....

i really do :)
xoxo

Julie Prichard said...

How amazing does that artwork look with that little black frame?! xo

young-eclectic-encounters said...

What a great uplifting post; just what I needed today
Johnina "D

Sueann said...

I too am grateful for so many things and people in my life right now.
Thanks for sharing your bliss
Hugs
SueAnn

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Gratitude makes you grow big in soul!