Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Heart Aches...

(an oldie but a goodie - art journal page - Jan.2008)

My heart is just aching today...

I wish we could just go and scoop every last one of them up and bring them to safety.

Make them feel loved.

Give them hope.

Who am I to despair,

when my life is so perfectly okay today?

The only answer that feels adequate

to the millions of buzzing questions that fill my head,

as I try to figure out what to do with the "bad" stuff,

is

love.

It is what gets me through...

It is my noun and verb today...

It is the answer to my every question...

love...

I will keep breathing love...

because that is what I know for sure...


Love to you, Beautiful Ones...

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

It does seem like too much Kim...too much for one group of people to endure, but love is most certainly the answera and comes in so many forms...so keep loving and supporting!

Cindy said...

Keep breathing, and carrying on. It is very very sad, I love the picture with the hands. amazing....love to you.

Sueann said...

If we all could love each other...how would the world be then? Peaceful? Harmonious? Caring? I would love to see it that is for sure.
Hugs
SueAnn

Sherry said...

THIS is why you are a Big HeArT Walking ♥ It is called compassion and you ooze it. Much love.

Genie Sea said...

And love is the most precious gift to give. :)

joanne said...

i'm deeply thankful... for hearts so full of compassion they are moved to tears for those who suffer... it is the tears that move us... to care... to act... to love...

beth said...

me too me too me too....
I have so much love to give and blankets and food and warm beds and hot showers....and then some more love...

oh to scoop them up !!!!!

Gill said...

i think i need scooping myself! lol

although, others have it far worse, I know that

I'm being silly

but! what a long and awful winter it has been

prayers for the Haitians, how dare I complain xoxo

Bethany said...

Beautiful page, beautiful words, beautiful heart and thank you for the beautiful song.

Kate Robertson said...

Love the song Kim, its like a mantra going through my head today. All I can do is keep breathing, but then there is so much more, sharing the love in our hearts is just what we do.

Kate