Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Love turns the whole thing around...

Art Journal Page - Heart Of Life -2008

Rainy days and Tuesdays sometimes get me down. But kind of in a good way, you know ? Rain, like tears, washes the dust off sometimes and makes things fresh and green. And man, is it green out there now, in spite of the grey and the blues !

Listened to this song over and over again today. Perfect for my mood.

Hubby is out for a while. Time to go cozy up with a blankie, a sweet pooch and a good book for the evening. Have a good night !

6 comments:

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

I almost ("almost") envy you your day. We haven't been able to buy a full rainy day here for weeks. Not that I'm complaining all that much, but I do know it allows me to spend time inside, on myself guilt free, knowing I couldn't possibly do any yard or other outside work. How do people without wintery climates manage to get anything done?! Thanks for sharing the music too. I am learning about so much more that I did't know I liked.

Jennifer said...

Rain is coming here any day. I love a warm rainy day...it smells wonderful and the deep green and brown of the tree trunks...perfect atmosphere for cuddling with a blankie and a book!

Snap said...

Sweet Dreams!

Genie Sea said...

Sounds like a lovely evening! :)

Sherry said...

Sometimes the blues sail in...and doing what you had planned is the best remedy for that. Let the tears wash away the hurts, the confusion, the sorrows...and then cuddle and snuggle and lose yourself in something pleasant. May today be sunnier for you -- inside and out.

And i love your journal page!

Anonymous said...

snap! I am doing exactly that..except a glass of champagne WITH the gorgeous one.. snuggly!