Sunday, April 5, 2009

"Looking For Love"

(Looking for Love - art journal page, April 5, 2009)

("Zentangle" pen drawing, ink on make up sponge background, strip of painted papers and painted paper heart, baby body from a vintage photo - click on image to enlarge)

The day is a mixed bag weather wise and mood wise, though the sun is trying oh so hard to win out. I am heading to Hampton Beach for the afternoon with the hubby and Chica-dog. I am hoping that the waves and sea air bring clarity and re-energize me for the rainy week ahead.

.
Sure do love the art journal process these days. It is so good to have a place where any "Kim" goes !


Hope you have a creative and clarifying Sunday ! Much Love !

7 comments:

Sherry said...

I always love to see where Kim goes and this journal page is impressive. The use of a vintage baby and the big eye -- that speaks volumes Kim! Your work is always a story within a story. Enjoy the beach, the air, the waves and I hope that sun manages to peek out for you!!!

xoxoxo

Anne said...

Hi, Kim! I love seeing art journal pages and this one ROCKS! Very original and unique! Thanks for sharing it! :-)

Anonymous said...

This is strong and very gorgeous..kepp it up... and the journal is so accepting, isnt it?

Debbie said...

That must be great to have a special place for all of your creativity.

Genie Sea said...

Oh I love this! It's so quirky and fun! :)

*jean* said...

ooo that upper left hand corner is special, the whole piece is really fun but that little globe with the little houses could be a fun digital layer...

DMG said...

Walking on the beach sounds absolutely idyllic. I love this journal page Kim. Something about it speaks to me. If you ever decide to list it on Etsy, either the original or prints, please let me know.

Love,
Alberta