Monday, August 4, 2008

Viva la vida ! - Ain't life grand ?

So today is a very cool day ! The Hubby has taken the day off work and this is a summer day just for the two of us ! We are headed to Boston to play tourists for the day and then....

WE ARE GOING TO SEE COLDPLAY - LIVE AT THE TD BANKNORTH GARDEN !!!!! Yippee !

I have been a Coldplay fan for a long time - my sister Natalie introduced me to them way back when their first album "Parachutes" can out. I was lucky enough to see them two years ago here in Manchester, NH and absolutely loved the show. Chris Martin is a fantastic showman, and man, can he play that piano !!! I am loving the new album too, so tonight should be great !

Here's a preview of what I will probably hear tonight : (Love this song !)




Happy Monday, y'all ! (By the way - 14 days smoke free ! Yay for me !) May your day be just grand !!!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

Good for you, Kim! I hope you have a wonderful day. Even more, congratulations x 100 for sticking with NO SMOKING!! xxoo, O

Linda Vincent said...

Oh you lucky thing - I've played that song over and over and never seem to tire of it. The rest of the album is good too. Have a great time!

Susan Tuttle said...

I was thinking of you last night -- hope the concert was awesome!

Susan

FAQ said...

Sounds like a band my husband and kids probably listen to. Did you have a fun time? Did you take pics in Boston?