Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gone Fishin'

(An old charm pin I made way back )

I am off for a 12 day jaunt to Montreal and surroundings. Lots of social things and lots of family time will be the order of business for my trip. The Hubby will be left at home with the cuties to keep him company because he has to work. There will be no time for posting while I am gone but I know I will be back on the 7th with lots of juicy pictures and sweet memories to share.

Happy Canada Day (July 1st) to all my Canadian friends. Happy July 4th to all my American friends ! And happy summer to the rest of you ! Bonnes Vacances, Kimbo ! Allons-y !


3 comments:

carolyn said...

Have a great trip Kim. I am sure your fur kids will keep David company!

Tricia said...

love the charm pin! hope you have a great trip! :)

FAQ said...

Have a nice and refreshing trip. You will probably come back all full of ideas!