Friday, May 30, 2008

Now you know my ABC's

So, I am sitting and blog surfing as I wait for Sonia to pick me up for the trip up North. I can across this at Audrey Eclectic. I know some of you are not into the tagging thing but thought I would share my ABC's without the tagging part. Join in if you like !

A- Attached or single: Happily attached.
B- Best Friend: David
C-Cake or Pie: Cake - Lemon Chiffon made by my aunts
D-Day: Saturday mornings - the whole weekend is in front of you !
E- Essential Item: These days' my camera ! I am loving my shots !
F- Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms I guess, like the idea of eating something "gross" that tastes good
H-Home town: Montreal, always !
I- Indulgences: art supplies and ice cream
J- January or July?: July! I hate January with a passion ! And I love to swim !
K-Kids: Only furry ones of my own - my sisters share theirs though !
L-Life is incomplete without: Family, Love, Art
M- Marriage Date: December 30, 2000
N- Number of Siblings: 2 Magical Sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Frogs and moths - They are unpredictable you know !
Q- Quote: "Our deeepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." Marianne Williamson
R- Reason To Smile: Hubby's smile, baby laughter, cat's purr, doggie kisses, flowers blooming
S- Season: Fall, perfect sweater weather !
T- Tag Three: No Tagging by me - join in the play if you want to !
U- Unknown fact about me: I can touch the tip of my tongue to the tip of my nose. Really !
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I am sorry about how it gets to market but I like meat !Prime rib, anyone ?
W- Worst Habit: Feeling Guilty about Everything
Y-Your favorite food: Thin Crust Pizza or that Prime Rib
Z: Zodiac Sign: Libra, always looking for that balance....

4 comments:

Heather said...

hello my fellow Libra! Glad you liked the ABCs! And lovely blog, so glad you visited!~

carolyn said...

Hi Kim~
Sounds like you had the fixings for a very creative weekend. How wonderful to find a friend with an interest in the arts! Thank you for explaining how to move photos around in blogger.
I have been a bad blogger and have had very little time to post but will try it out when I get the chance.
Have a great week!

Jennifer said...

Kim you are so much fun! I am going to do this next post. I need something to get me out of my writers block!

Take care Jennifer (thestumblydiva...I can't remember how it shows up these days!)

Jill said...

I have always wanted to be able to touch my nose with my tongue! No such luck!
Cheers... here's to all the teachers who are still in school! Tell them to hang in there!